Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update

I'm really happy to report that Storm is doing much much better.  She's responding really well to her antibiotics and she and Nim spend most of their days, quite literally, bouncing off the walls.  I swear it sounds like elephants doing handsprings in the mudroom, but whenever I peek in, I get a "Who?  Us?" look from both of them.

Every night we have to wrap her up in a "Bunny Burrito" in order to give her the medicine. 

Some nights are pretty good.  Some nights she just puts up a pretty good fight.  I think that's also a good sign, because she definately has enough pep to protest being syringe-fed pureed carrots.  I think we're out of the woods now, but she's going to stay in the house until she's done with her medicine, just to make sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment