Saturday, December 3, 2011

Great Wheel


Over Thanksgiving, Adam and I visisted my side of the family.  This trip, we remembered to bring the trailer, which meant that we could bring home the great wheel my grandmother gave us a year ago.

And by great wheel, I mean Great Wheel.  This thing is HUGE. 

It's also in incredible shape, with all the pieces still intact, minus needing a new string for a drive band.  That's pretty amazing, considering that the wheel was found in the attic of the house when my grandparents moved in.




I'm so excited to learn how to spin on it! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... it's beautiful! My mom had a great wheel that she kept for show, but I was playing with it one day and broke it. It's lying in the attic of my father's house... maybe one day I could restore it :)

    ReplyDelete